Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Opening Day

It's here thurs July 10 th the big day my little wool shop opens In the back of my friend Lynn's  store The Vintage Gallery in Rice Lake. Sad to say I won't be there have a wedding to go to Montana. But My wool buddy Pat Wills who teaches wool classes will be there to inspire all. She would do anything to get out of her real job to just stitch and visit with customers. Finished setting up at 3:00 in the morning and took a few pictures to show you the shop we call Have Ewe Any Wool.

5 comments:

  1. This looks like my kind of shop!! WOW!! You did an amazing job!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Your booth looks awesome! All the best to you in this new adventure!
    Hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer------good luck. You have lots of lovely things to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shop is lovely! Well done and I hope business is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the complements
    So appreciate it. It's only the start
    On designing wool patterns. Absolutely love working with wool.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete