Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back from Salt Lake Quilt Market

We had a wonderful show. The night before we arrived the mountains were blanketed with a fresh foot of snow. Breathtaking view!!!


Quilt shops owners showed great interest and excitement over my new Nostalgic Hunt fabrics. The quilt shops ordered lots of this new fabric and the material will be shipped very soon to their shops. So on your next quilt shop trip please take a moment to check out my new fabric collection Nostalgic Hunt.



A few patterns from Nostalgic Hunt & Pheasant and Turkey Season.


Right down the aisle from my booth is Pearl Louise Designs exhibiting her new collections. Pearl Louise's booth is always bright and cheery.

Projects from my new book Natures' Table Toppers. I can't wait until the book is released in September. I'll keep you posted on arrival date.

Sad news on Molly Mallard. While I was away to Salt Lake, Molly's nest was invaded by what we think was old Red the Fox, who hangs around here. This is the first year we didn't get to see the little baby ducklings. I'll have to find last years pictures for you.

Molly hasn't been seen since I got home. But the drake Mallards keep busy hanging around the nest area.

I went out on the deck for lunch today, saw these fish, so I ran in and grabbed my camera.

Bass and sunfish hanging out!

Take time for quilting and enjoy the summer!

Later,

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to all your wonderful comments.I appreciate them so much. They keep me blogging.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing...beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete